Thursday, September 27, 2012

I AM YOUR SOVEREIGN MAJESTY, THE ONLY ONE WHO MATTERS TO YOU

Get out your wallets and drop your pants, because here I come. And you're gonna like it. ~ Ergo the butt fucking neo cons at FOX radio reported at 4:00 PST that "...the president couldn't meet with Nethanyahu..." in NYC; so now I have to do what I have to do, even if you don't like it. ~ These being the same high society fucks who thought that Larry Sinclair was one of those little people who don't matter, even if that Chicago mob boss politician in the WILLIS TOWER chapter of SIN CITY shoots Bruce full of bullets. ~ And of course, that is exactly what he is going to do, metaphorically speaking. ~ You don't pay me what you owe me, I AM sends my O.J. juice man nigger in the inspired CABLE GUY prophecy after you. ~ That was just confirmed by LL's chest pains that sent her to the hospital. In confirmation of that union thug who just died of a heart attack on the set of THE LONE RANGER meets DON JUAN DE MARCO. ~ GRS/TWN

No comments: