Sunday, September 16, 2012

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE AT THE NEW YORK TIMES AND THE WASHINGTON POST

The growing trend of homosexual G.I.s getting killed by Afgan insiders wearing NYT-WP security police military uniforms started back when Sienna Miller came out of the closet as a major co-star of my own private Idaho GI JOE prophecy. ~ That has now been confirmed again by the sudden news that Chloe Moretz is filming KICK-ASS II in Manhattan. ~ Forget about unpaid, or underpaid interns, sometimes I get a little bit carried away. The ones that you really need to worry about are the ones who are wearing uniforms down in the underground basement security detail that you probably see every day in the elevator; DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER style. The ones who have guns on their belts. ~ Who were all just confirmed by the LA LOTTERY neighborhood security police catching that bald eagle Dr Evil figure who was sporting a goatee beard inside the walls of Miley Cyrus' Branch Davidian compound in Studio City, USA. Per 1997's prophecy about Miley Cyrus [Kitty] surprising everyone in that HANNA MONTANA invisible movie prelude entitle MONTANA, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_(1998_film) ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS JEFF: A pack of premium fags costs around 11 cents in India. In Third Word India, you can live like a king on 18k a year. Where it would cost you around 50 bucks a month for a full service 14 year-old maid cutie, who looks like a boy, to do your laundry every day, and wash your back every night. Just like your future teen hottie wife did for you, as a miraculous Providential object lesson from the God of Albert Einstein; before she left you and moved to Tampa, Florida and married the area's king of the Howard Stern strip clubs. NOTES: Funny how Kyra looks like Chloe in the above movie poster, that was made in the very same year when Chloe was born. ~ I AM is not joking; my all time favorite right-winger Woody Allen movie is 1976's THE FRONT. Just because it was so fucking funny, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Front ~ When I first watched it in SLC, Utah at TROLLY SQUARE's San Francisco style movie theaters, I almost died laughing. Why so serious? ~ Just because I call you a nigger, and a queer, and a Jew fag, doesn't mean that I don't owe you for everything that I got. You think that I AM is going to turn down my own private G6 jet 007 double-mind-fuck of the century, Rhianna, just because she loves to fuck me like an animal? To the contrary, since my light skin sex slave Rhianna has been so gracefully patient enough to let me verbally and physically abuse her, Mr Brown chocolate icecream style, and desecrate her on every level, for the sake of latter-day prophecy clarity, she gets to let me do whatever she wants me to do to her at: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/nineinchnails/closer.html ~ Since she has already admitted on TWITTER that she has a thing for 9-inch cocks. And who can blame her? She was born that way...

No comments: