Saturday, September 22, 2012

SCREENPLAY SYNOPSIS

Here is the brief synopsis for my full 20 page treatment of my indie film video screenplay, starring Miley Cyrus playing Janis Joplin; now being written with a yellow no.2 erasorhead pencil on a ten cent white paper ring back-to-school notebook. ~ Oddly enough, I see Miley Cyrus playing Ms Joplin growing up in Texas, and then I see a boozed out JJ at the very end of her 27 year-old life being played by Carey Mulligan. ~ I'm not sure yet who will actually write the screenplay and direct. ~ I would do it myself, but I don't really have the time. ~ That decision will be determined by whatever PLAN B writer-director-producer wanna-be out there offers me the nicest amount of non IRS cash money in that suitcase prophecy in MONTANA meets BRIDE OF CHUCKY. ~ If you want to play with the rod of Jesse in ISAIAH 11 meets D&C 85, you need to stop paying the IRS right now. Just file a legally accepted extension, or whatever, and then wait for the next step. ~ You may even have to pay an immediate money laundering penalty of around 20% to the illegal federal reserve bank of the day 1290 abomination of desolation. But it will be worth it, times five, in the short run. ~ Probably the only way that I am going to get to fuck both Miley and Carey at the same time on camera, and off camera, in this double mind-fuck flash-back project, is to write me in as some kind of a sleazy 666 half Jew record producer with a big fuck ass VOLVO yacht tied up somewhere in the San Francisco Bay area. ~ But the script would still need to be just as believable and straightforward as a Harold Robbins novel. Like in this old guy "music legend" shot of Ms Cyrus' very long tongue at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2207021/iHeartRadio-Music-Festival-Miley-Cyrus-shows-toned-taut-tum-skimpy-crop-top.html ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS: If we can't get Carey Mulligan to play the older Janis Joplin, we will use Lindsay Lohan. Who is a better actress, and gives better head, but is not quite as reliable. ~ I doubt that she would go for it. But Gwyneth Paltrow would be perfect in the above story as my long suffering wife, who knows that I love to fuck young hotties who look like boys.

No comments: