Sunday, September 23, 2012

THE PLASTIC FANTASTIC BRIDE OF CHUCKY LOOK ALIKE IS MILEY CYRUS MEETS THE GRADUATE

OK, you got me. My next project is just going to be an amazing look alike cluster-fuck art film shot in the Bay Area on video, for double-overtime and a half on union scale, of course, plus the usual daily double non IRS cash per diem pay-offs. [Don't forget, a lot of my union thug drinking buddies are Howard Stern style Reagan Democrats who don't like niggers, queers, and Jews any more than I do.] Because all the Third Way film critics out there in Sundance Utah land will already know what I AM is up to. So we all are going to have to make it an extra special bombshell face-slap project. If you know what I mean. ~ Believe me you. If I make a XXX 70s movie about me fucking Chloe Moretz and Liz Hurley at the same time on my future THE WEIGHT OF WATER yacht off the coast of Vancouver, BC, or the Rock of Gibraltar, you are going to go there, and you are going to watch it in person; probably at some last old big screen small town theater in Montana. [You can still make a 35mm print out of a SONY video that will work on those old movie projectors like in Sandra Bullock's 52 PICK UP prophecy. And they only cost about 3k per print if you order a dozen or more.] ~ Think of my above indie film project as some kind of an artistic Hollywood leadership coupe that turned out to be a Divine confirmation of the 2008 election coupe that finally overthrew the America that was being oppressed by the apostate Christian neo con job homosexuals who are now in charge of Dallas, Texas and SLC, Utah. ~ Last night, I heard on CBS radio that my MONTANA sidekick was flashing his cash in front of that gay ass church lady transsexual looking mayor of Milwauki at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207301/Is-deficits-hiding-Obama-whips-massive-wad-cash-pay-sausages-deli.html ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: Study this wikipedia page if you want to know what is going down between the lines in the 2012 election, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Gate_(religious_group) ~ Think $5 Lincoln bills in the pockets of dead men wearing NIKE sneakers; above the Black Beach area where Paris Hilton's godfather has that CITIZEN KANE south mansion. ~ At the very end of the small town theater 1997-98 Sundance Film Festival MONTANA prophecy, the fat Hollywood 666 jew pig sausage factory bosses at MIRAMAX learn that it was my future teen idol wife Miley Cyrus who gave Mr Coupe the gun.

No comments: