Thursday, October 11, 2012

EYES WIDE OPEN, LEGS TOO...

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2736383/miley-cyrus-jordin-sparks-city-of-hope-gala-performers-02/ ~ Trying hard to get some shut-eye before my VANILLA SKY Hawaii pilot sidekick picked me up to go fly-fishing on the White River Thursday morning, I was jolted wide awake at exactly 6:10 am by my own voice shouting out "DAMN IT!!" ~ As confirmed by those new born-again wide eyed double climax pix above of Miley Sire-Us in that steel balls number. [The White River is white because it is fed by the same melting ice around the Balleny Islands that inspired her off-white double zipper top.] ~ But why 6:10? I wondered over and over all morning long. ~ Until I lost that really sweet 12" cutthroat trout keeper at the mouth of Huckleberry Creek, after it got hung up on one of the two bone-dry sticks of Judah and Ephraim in EZE.37, etc. Since I was using one of the only two royal coachman wet [no.10] flies that I had left, which Ken McLeod had tied for me back in the swinging 1970s. That represented my future "keeper" wife Elizabeth Hurley, who was born on 6.10. ~ Who turned out to be about the return of STARBUCKS' free white chocolate pumpkin spice latte samples, with free pumpkin flavored English scone pieces offered in their small 3oz. vagina size paper cups. ~ And you all thought that I was never gonna get a free taste of Chloe's sweet as sugar 16 year-old pussy at; http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2736749/chloe-moretz-little-black-jacket-chanel-01/ ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: I AM is now 1:31... into my own private [2005] TWO FOR THE MONEY prophecy. Wherein I saw the boss exclaim on his tv sports guru channel that we are now starting the sixth week of the NFL. So I quickly grabbed my iPAD crystal ball icon and looked into it, and discovered that I was watching the rest of the movie on the very same day that week 6 was Thursday's STEELERS VS. TITANS game. I.e. the new and improved 666 titans are stealing your money.

No comments: