Saturday, October 13, 2012

JEN OWNS A WHITE WINE VINEYARD IN THE CANYONS

Don't feel overly guilty at this point in time if you think that I AM is full of it; I can bearly believe it myself. And I am the one who is cited in ISAIAH 11:1. Besides, half of Israel has not been destroyed yet. Therefore nobody really expects you Jewish mother fuckers to die and then be born again with your official Barack Obama birth certificates online at this point in time; maybe next week. ~ Jesus Christ already, stop being so hard on me. ~ Anyway, I finally finished my review of TWO FOR THE MONEY Saturday morning. ~ All is well that ends well. ~ And TWO FOR THE MONEY ends with yours truly winning the final 'all or nothing' bet about me fucking Ben Affleck's beautifully aging wife; because he had returned to his old loser gambling ways. ~ When you gamble with the eternal life of your wife and children, I AM will always win in the end, big time. ~ This is the part where we see that black Obama figure close-up when my NY GIANTS niggers take the ball to Kansas' swing state 44 yard line, around 1:51:... on my DVD. ~ In the final analysis, Jen and Ben's official government marriage certificate is as phony as Barack Obama's born again birth certificate. Which means in the eyes of God that I can fuck his so-called 'birther' wife any time I feel like it. And if he wants to take us both to court, the judges from on high will just laugh at him. ~ GSR/TWN ~ NOTES: Turns out that the Bond girl named 'Liz' was murdered near Colorado's royal Westminster landmark in Obama's Colorado. Not too far from where Jessica Beil was raised. ~ Here is that NEPTUNE wine tasting sweet pussy confirmation of Lana Del Rey's new NEPTUNE THEATER video, at: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_WINE_TASTING_BOAT_RESCUE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-13-13-18-47 ~ We parked near a Jacob's pillow stone colored ACCENT car, bearing AIM7037 plates, when we fished that White River stonewall bridge in the VANILLA SKY prophecy; for Liz' sexy Brit accent. Which eventually got her pregnant from fucking Steven Bing on his privat G6 jet from LAX to London.

No comments: