Sunday, January 27, 2013

EVERY DAY IS CHRISTMAS WHEN YOU ARE ME

Remember my crazy GSR/TWN uncle figure in David Lynch's big N.O. SUPER BOWL prophecy called WILD AT HEART? The one where yours truly is holding my SLC,UT temple measuring rod that is mentioned in REV.11.1? ~ Well hell's bells, look what the cat dragged in at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2269130/Flynn-McGarry-Wonder-chef-join-160-head-Beverly-Hills-restaurant.html ~ Since God damn me, I was standing on the corner of South Praire on Sunday afternoon, where I once saw that Sienna Miller prophecy, and a car drove by me with a fresh cut Christmas tree tied up on the top of it. Banana Romanov's caramelized deserts treat being a no.14 metaphor for my royal spotted dick prophecy in KING RALF fucks both Keira Knightley and Ms Cyrus at the same time. In Mr Lynch's next SONY video feature film made on the down low, up in the canyons. ~ Talk about underground Hollywood film making. Where even the likes of Tarantino and Di Caprio would dare not to go. ~ GSR/TWN ~ DESERTS: Granny Grass got back from church on Sunday and slammed the garage door at exactly 12:26 Boxing Day time. This is that big hook-shot that wins me the Emma Watson and Amber Heard three-way 3-pointer jackpot at the end of WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP, at: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/guess-how-much-the-fan-who-won-75k-and-a-huge-hug-from-lebron-james-for-epic-half-court-shot-will-have-to-pay-in-taxes/ ~ In my own private England SNATCH prophecy, that blond mulatto nigger, named Lincoln, tries to pawn off a fake diamond at Bonnie Lake's new PISTOL ANNIE's pawn shop. But my nigger doesn't let him get away with it. Then we meet the film's black and white Piker dog who eats the snatch. ~ My brother's kin in Sandy, Utah are getting a big laugh out of their crazy uncle. So I see an empty bottle of cheap white HOUGHE chard in WAL*MART's parking lot as I walk in to discover my WHITE MEN CAN'T FUCK movie. Then later I see that 24 year-old LDS virgin babe from Sandy named Hough, who is currently blowing Mr Seacrest. Exiting CRAIG'S gourmet restaurant where my royal 14 year-old sire is cooking up all his big banana republic side-kick treats. And the same DM report from London has a pic of Julianne holding up a glass of white wine; that I AM is going to end up loving to fuck, no matter what, like at: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2013/01/25/ryan-seacrest-on-julianne-hough-shes-the-best-part-of-every-day/ ~ Oh yeah, Miss Sandy, Utah was born on 7.20. ~ That big oil spill on the day 1290 Mississippi is probably about the MARK 13:14 trouble in the Middle East when you see the SUPER BOWL being played down in The Big No. That Mardi Gras fire down in Brazil being the second witness confirmation to this idea, and all that.

No comments: