Thursday, January 31, 2013

MAD MAX BOMBER

That underground filmmakers bomb that destroyed the foundation of Mexico's PEMEX headquarters was confirmation of my bombshell post about Mel Gibson. Think MATADOR meets GET THE GRINGO, who drives an old oily VW GULF in the latter movie. And both of the two movies' handsome devil co-stars are now living in Malibu. ~ Then think about the new photos of Miley Cyrus wearing that same machine gun pendant that she uses when she swings into action in KING OF NEW YORK at 52:03 on my special edition DVD, at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2801698/miley-cyrus-thumbs-up-for-new-record-deal-04/fullsize/ ~ Because in the above 1990 movie, my official private file on Mr Bishop's LDS computer starts back on the 4.6 birthday of Jesus Christ. ~ Ergo, my two fuck buddies who pick me up in a LINCOLN limo when I get out of 666 prison are also my two body guards. ~ Who just gunned down some corrupt mother fucker in Texas because she/he was refusing to do anything about the Jewish county's mob boss, Barack Obama, per: http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Sheriff-Kaufman-County-employee-shot-near-courthouse-189198001.html ~ Therefore, there was another mighty and strong earthquake off the REV.13:1 shores of Prince of Wales Island in Alaska Thursday; recorded at: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc000ez52.php ~ The Craig, Alaska event being a recent CRAIG'S restaurant no brainer thing, of course. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PERSONAL NOTES: When some of my root beer loving niggers show up in 2013, with a briefcase full of money, my KING OF NEW YORK figure asks their gang leader why he never came to see me in Bonnie Lake, Washington. [The film's Branch Davidian prison compound looks exactly like that federal prison island in south Puget Sound, Washington.]

No comments: