Thursday, January 10, 2013

ROCKING THE PIRATE RADIO BOAT

That boat load of ferries got rocked real hard in NYC right as the news was coming out at drudge.com's underground radio web site about how 99.999% of the Jews, queers, drug addicts, and Spike Lee type Chinatown niggers there support the abomination of desolation in Gothem City; 2013. ~ Kind of makes you wonder if all those old rumors about Lincoln being a Barack Obama style homosexual Jew on the down low were actually true. ~ After all, his wife was about as crazy as Michelle Obama, and then some. ~ Whatever, I do like the fact that my batty sidekick in the recent new bat cave movies has a hard on for my white kin who love it when he fucks them in the ass. ~ Anyway, January 20, 1993 was when the occupation of America began during the special 1260 days period of the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim in REV.11. ~ GSR/TWN - FLASH NOTES: Back on Boxing Day, at 8:23 pm, I flashed that I hit a golf ball off of my T in front of home plate in YANKEE STADIUM, straight at Mr DJ, at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2260206/Is-Derek-Jeters-girl-Kate-Upton-Model-Hannah-Davis-makes-huge-impression-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-Issue-shoot.html ~ His current much younger "squeeze play" babe looking much like the joker above in THE DARK KNIGHT. Who will turn 23 on 5.5. ~ Several months ago, Jesus let me know that there was a new one coming. ~ FILM REVIEWS: So I'm in the middle right now of reviewing the fairly inspired sappy 1996 NFL romance movie, JERRY MaGUIRE. And then over at STARBUCKS Thursday afternoon, I experience a series of cluster-mind-fuck signs and wonders that clearly indicated that I needed to watch GIRL FIGHT first. Because every white hot babe that I marry for all time and eternity is only going to make Michelle Rodriguez et al al all that more hot to trot, like at: http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_mg55xsddot1r4hz58.mp4

No comments: