Wednesday, January 9, 2013

THERE IS ONLY ONE DIRECTION TO HEAVEN

The tall Jewish king of all media joker slaps a topless photograph of Sienna Miller on my Seattle area computer WINDOWS frame that says "Your mum" in 2009. In confirmation of Sienna Miller Time becoming a mum by way of her royal look alike ONE DIRECTION sire who is far too young for her. Like at this inspired girlfriend sister wife 3-way pic posted on shitter.com by my not too young wife at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2259353/Miley-Cyrus-climbs-bed-One-Directions-Harry-Styles-life-size-cardboard-cut-out.html ~ [Miley's current boyfriend fuck buddy/missionary is much too tall for her, and all that.] Remember, every one of my wives who belongs to me also belongs to every one of my wives. In other words, everything that I have belongs in the family, forever and ever. ~ And if you cheat on me and my wives again, I will cut your throat. Like my Joker figure threatens to do to Maggie in THE DARK KNIGHT's high society Hightower fundraiser party. ~ You lie about Barack Obama style born again fascism in Hollywood; I lie about the Nazi holocaust of the Jews who escaped Russia and Germany and now run Hollywood. ~ GSR/TWN ~ GOOD HUNTING NOTES: The revealed word of God at 2bc.info says that the leaders of the church of the whore in SLC, NYC, LA, and SEATAC, etc. are going to be hunted down and killed at their homes "...one by one..." Which suggests some kind of a more gradual, and graceful, and more civilized and orderly process; like at: http://pix11.com/2013/01/08/death-threats-reporters-families-targeted-at-paper-that-published-controversial-gun-owner-map/#UG3uOJHIg2DgRs6z.99 ~ No need to throw the REV.12 baby out with the filthy Jewish bath water. ~ Both of the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim were born on January 12. Which is about the only thing that really interested my long lost friend Kenny Kemp back in 1994. ~ A hot air balloon wedding ceremony in San Diego just suddenly crashed down to earth, in high winds; putting an end to Donatella Greco's fantasy about one way romantic monogamy. [She was a high flying ALITALIA hostess, and all that. And I dreamed that my beige 76 ALFETTA was a Carey Mulligan metaphor in San Diego, etc. etc.] ~ Think LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE loves to suck my cock for a thousand thousand dollars in THE BIG LEBOWSKI meets KICK ASS II.

No comments: