Tuesday, February 26, 2013

AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS

Realizing that I need to give my readers a little time to keep up with me, I went through my stack of old unseen used DVDs and found something that I thought might be a little light overnight entertainment; just to pass the time, etc. ~ So I popped in 2001's AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS and had quite a ball watching the film's prophecy about Charlize Theron and I getting back together, forever and ever. ~ Based upon the movie's TIME AFTER TIME premiere about the time traveler's physical transfiguration BB Internet billboard that says, "HE WENT BACK IN TIME TO SAVE HER FUTURE" ~ Which ended with one of my black Nazi attack dogs in THE BOYZ FROM BRAZIL II future who seems to appear out of nowhere. And then Mr Crystal asks me, "Can I explain why I didn't call?" ~ GSR/TWN ~ SILLY NOTES: Brace yourselves, the federal government is about to shut down for at least three days, maybe even four days; hell, why not take the whole week off in that case? ~ "Christmas came early..." [THE WEDDING CRASHERS] ~ The upcoming teenager beach party movie, entitled SPRING BREAK, does look like some kind of a repeat 19666s bikini babe horror movie remake parody, like at: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/02/26/putting_sequesteria_in_perspective ~ Here is the one about that Asian lizard monster who used that butcher's meat cleaver in THE FRESHMAN on that Chicago Chinatown lizard lady in front of NYC's fire station no.9 at; http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/24/police-man-attacked-critically-injured-wife-with-meat-cleaver/ ~ Remember this, every time you hear some new state media propaganda report about the Republicans taking a meat cleaver to the new 666 beast's high on the hog budget. ~ When we convert Mel Gibson's Branch Davidian temple mount compound into an independent film studio, my first atomic bomb project will likely be some kind of a Malibu Beach party remake co-starring Lindsay Lohan and Annalynne McCord; playing a pair of barely legal 18 year-olds. [Probably co-directed by David Lynch. I wouldn't have the time to do it all by myself anyway.] ~ I'm thinking that the rather thin 1950s style radiation bomb fallout plot turns both of my wise virgin girlfriends into sex cult freaks. You laugh now, but Mel will also get to play Britney Spears' new boyfriend in the obviously overaged teen sex movie; co-starring Miley Montana and Selena Gomez. ~ Therefore, we will not need to worry about financing.

No comments: