Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HOUSE SLAVE SEX IS INSANE

Not to take anything away from fucking Sandra Bullock and Charlize thereupon at the same time. But for God's sake, just imagine me fucking Rihanna, and one of her soul sisters too, on my vintage 91' yacht off the rocky islands of Greece, or maybe the San Juan Islands in Washington State's Friday Harbor. Per: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_slaves ~ Only of course if Sandy and Charlie get to watch us, and then I get to watch both of them get it off by my same hot slave house bitches whose ancestors were once owned by my great grandfather, Daniel Relf. Who financed the construction of Sandy's weird looking Adams Family mansion down in New Orleans. ~ GSR/TWN ~ BANK NOTES: Great Grandpa Relf made his original fortune by importing cotton socks by the boat load from England. Eventually, he made so much surplus money that he decided to open a prophetic United Order type credit union bank.

No comments: