Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FAITH WITHOUT FUCKING IS DEAD

The problem with most of today's born again Christians is that they believe that they have become born again and saved just because they had some genuine for-real encounter with Jesus that changed their lives forever. Problem is, they have not died yet. And nobody, no matter how much faith they have, can become born again unless they have died in the first place. ~ ~ For example, if you still believe that the 66.6 books of the Catholic Roman Bible are the only words of God that were ever spoken, then you are still living in a stagnant fantasy world. ~ ~ Get real people. Saint Peters Square is today's amazingly wonderful theme park style DISNEY WORLD thrill ride that was featured in my MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO meets ROMA; circa 1971 to 1973. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ CROSS OF JESUS NOTES: The word 'cross' actualy means 'angry' because Jesus is very angry, or cross, right now with his Jewish friends in Israel. Who never call him. ~ ~ Contrary to what the RLDS church teaches in SLC, Utah, Jesus does not believe in forgiving criminals. ~ ~ He only believes in forgiving personal trespassers. For example, while on the cross, he said "...forgive them..." since they were just doing their jobs. There is no eternal never-ending punishment for those who were never taught the law. Only temporary punishment in the eternal lake of fire that never ends, until it is all over, and they have paid a very high price for fucking Jesus in the ass, see: D&C 76. ~ ~ ROCK STAR NOTES: Michael Savage's son is the co-founder of the ROCK STAR energy drink. For all those years that his father spent in the Fiji islands region searching for that fountain-of-youth [GSR/TWN] plant featured in MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY. Where there were at least two girls for every boy in that prophetic 1960s BEACH BOYS song. ~ ~ PS PAUL GARRISON: That full page STARBUCKS ad in the latest TIME magazine issue is about you. ~ ~ PS KEN McLEOD: Don't worry my brother, come next spring, you and I are going to be sitting in a Pass Lake style trout fishing on Islay Island. All paid for by me, plus a few grand in pocket money cash, no questions asked. ~ ~ PS KENNY KEMP: Stop fretting about those flakey Mormon Babylon fornicator contractors who are never ever going to be able to pay you. ~ ~ PS TERRY McKNIGHT: After you receive my old 1980s personal-debt check made out to "cash" for 6k; let me know if you need any more cash money from me. Nowadays, 6 big ones means nothing to me. So please don't call me. Since the last time that you called me was on the first day of Passover. And that's a good thing. [True enough, I'm still kind of a half Jewish wanna be egotist who likes to spread my money around.] ~ ~ Think both Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld want to set me up with my favorite restored mint-condition ALFA dog sports cars. As in east meets west. ~ ~ As if there was any middle-aged man in the world who would not like to fuck one of my wives who was born in or around 1972, etc. ~ ~ PS SANDRA BULLOCK: Yeah yeah, you tried to fuck me in the ass with you stupid ass liberal CRASH movie. All is well that ends well. If the money is right. ~ ~ INTERMISSION NOTES: I'm half way though my born again three hour DVD copy of 1962's MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY right now. ~ ~ Think the Coen brothers finally get over themselves and agree to make THE BIG LEWBOWSKI: II&III with Brad Pitt and George Clooney. Because they no longer need the money, but they still want the young pussy. ~ ~ PS KEN KEISLER: Sell your house now for double what you paid; and your Russian art metals mafia-front money-laundering business too. ~ ~ Because you were inspired by the God of Israel to relocate your business affairs down in the San Francisco Bay area. And now I AM is gonna pay you triple tax-free off-shore damages for your long suffering faithfulness. Wherein you get to be paid for playing the long haired blond CAPTAIN RON role onboard my upcoming 91' fuck yacht movie.

No comments: