Monday, October 13, 2014

FORBIDDEN PLANET

Right after I had installed my new 1990s era cutting-edge 35" SONY that I had bought at a garage sale on Evergreen Drive for ten bucks, I ran into Paul Garrison on my way out to STARBUCKS. Where he showed me his new slim finger that was missing his wedding ring. ~ ~ Because my new big picture TV had allowed me to see the bride's bouquet lying on someone's grave in the background of the opening to THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW prophecy about me, circa 1974-1979, when it was all over. ~ ~ And that's a good thing. ~ ~ GSR×TWN ~ ~
FORBIDDEN NOTES: The detestable "forbidden fruit" in THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE HORROR is about the modern day Sodom and Egypt in REV.11. ~ ~ Oh yeah, I was right all along, and Ken Kemp et al had their heads up their asses. ~ ~ NEGRO NOTES: The Gus van Sant figure in TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT starts singing on the piano about the future [number 20] leader of the new nice-guy Nazi occupation of America at 1:20:09 on my DVD.

No comments: