Monday, October 20, 2014

I AM THE CANDY MAN

Frankenfurter's handy man didn't recognize me at first when I rang his doorbell in THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW; even though yours truly looked exactly like him back in 74. ~ ~ Flash forward to the physical transfiguration time warp of today and you get the picture. Wherein I get to fuck both Brad Pitt's wife and Justin Theroux's fiancee. ~ ~ Or as Jesus says at 2bc.info, "...it will be worth it."  ~ ~ In other words, when one of my brothers dies, I am supposed to take care of his wives until he returns in the first ressurrection.  ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ SWEET GUITAR NOTES: I would only expect to be having a ball driving my mint condition evergreen  72 ALFA in 3rd gear for about five years, tops. ~ ~ PS ELTON JOHN: Stop your bitching and start helping mememe with my designs on having an English country estate with my own private top fly fishing spring creek.

No comments: