Saturday, October 18, 2014

PARADISE IS TO BE MINE!

My protagonist is wearing an evergreen STARBUCKS barista apron and pink rubber gloves when he declares that, "...paradise is to be mine!" in my own private  THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW prophecy shot in 1974. For that cat.4 that just rolled into all those famous pink sand REV.13.1 beaches in the Bermuda Triangle paradise islands zone. ~ ~ Hence, the longest running movie in the history of Hollywood theaters features a necklace chain of smart 'I' phone pendents when Brad and Janet show up at that hunting lodge for rich half Jew weirdos; like Bill Gates; Paul Allen; Jeff [Relf] Bezos; yada yada.; asking to use their 666 telephone; which can hear and speak just like a real human being. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS BRAD: The reason why you suck as a father is because you are not teaching your kids about the way to eternal life. ~ ~ MO BETTER NOTES: Last night I was starting to feel a bit down; until I saw that new handy man INSTIGRAM photo of Ariana Grande giving me the secret temple handshake job at ZIMBIO. For a homage to my famous hand job scene in THE BIG EASY. How nice to know that I will always have an ace in the hole. ~ ~ PS MICHAEL SAVAGE: Now that the GIANTS and the ROYALS are in the world atlas series I'm gonna need that 51' sailboat I told you about back when. Don't worry, there will be something in it for you too, times two.

No comments: