Tuesday, October 21, 2014

SEXISM IS SEXY

Obviously, a married middleaged Bill Clinton getting his cock smoked by a teenager is what eventually paved the way for me to become some kind of a time warped Jesus Christ super star stud. ~ ~ Think Clyde Lewis and Elton John are still blaming the devil for  anything and everything that Jesus the love guru is doing right now. Which means that I too get to do anything that I want to with my two teenager wives. ~ ~ In some kind of an indie film starring both Keira Knightley and Chloe Moretz, filmed in Seattle.  If the money is right of course. ~ ~ GSR/TWN  ~ ~ DARK LIGHT NOTES: We hear that..."Darkness has conquered Brad and Janet... " over the end credits to THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW, circa 2014. When the half hour of silence in heaven is coming to an end. ~ ~ PS KEN: That London zombie movie called SHAUN OF THE DEAD was an obvious look alike take on you and your old couch crashing buddy. I'll try to see it again before October 29. Meanwhile, I'll put in a call to Elizabeth Hurley and see if she is interrested in some kind of a remake; costarring Ellen Fanning, of course: who else?

No comments: