Thursday, October 16, 2014

THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

That cat.4 is slamming into Clyde Lewis' UFO triangles show atlas location in confirmation of Taylor Swift's new DR. NO pussy cats video for COCA COLA; now posted at J2, etc. ~ ~ Which is about that Egyptian triangle icon on my Jesus Christ super star figure in THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW.  ~ ~ Which is the very same UFO triad that Clyde saw one day in Portland when he stepped out of an evergreen storefront STARBUCKS. ~ ~ GSR\TWN ~ ~
OOPSY: Sorry about the enclosed 11:57 time-stamp; didn't see that one coming. ~ ~ KILLER NOTES: Elizabeth Hurley's KILL CRUISE prophecy that came out in 1989 was a Bermuda Triangle thing. ~ ~ MIDDLE AGED ECONOMIC CRISIS NOTES:
I may look like I'm almost 57, as I drive around town in my original condition 1972 evergreen ALFA VELOCE with a nice pair of like-new 2+2 brown leather seats,  but I still feel much younger than that. ~ ~ You would too if you knew what I knew. ~ ~ KNOW IT ALL NOTES: Reportedly, around 20 love guru mountain guides were just killed in a freak post-season avalanche. Think Jim Car Rey in PET DETECTIVE: II, Africa.
 Not to mention Dr. 'Everest' Scott in the ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW; who was a reference to the film's homosexual UFO expert narrator on criminal behavior. ~ ~ NOTES FOR DUMMIES: Yeah I know. I'm never going to look like a typical Charles Atlas in this life time. More like my fit and trim skinny protagonist does in THE BIG EASY, 1987.

No comments: