Sunday, October 19, 2014

THE BRIDES OF FRANKENSTEIN

Last night I watched Frankenfurter's sidekick creation getting chased around the woods of the Evergreen State by Sheriff  Joe's future birther posse in 1935's THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN. Then this morning, I read that the very same posse in Pennsylvania 6-5000 has now gone over to the Paradise area in search of the man with a mud race mask on his face who had shot those two troopers in the Lords Valley area, due west of Twin Lakes. ~ ~ Now I hear that the niggers were rioting again this weekend; but this time it was up in the White Mountains area of New Ham/shire. ~ ~ A born again nigger is a new nigger by any other color. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS MICHAEL SAVAGE MEETS DAVID LYNCH: You don't let me down this time, I don't let you down next time. You owe me, I owe you, yada yada, times two.

No comments: