Tuesday, November 25, 2014

CHECK IT OUT BABY

Chris Wood's short entitled THE CHECKOUT was made in Bonnie Lake's closeout merchandise grocery store on Hwy.410 as a Providential message to Steven Spielberg et al.  Wherein I play a sleazy check bouncer who represents that guy in the black rim glasses who is checking out Kristen Stewart at the grocery store in FOXES. And then we encounter my rod of Jesse Jesus figure up at the checkout. Where one of my four hot young teen wives buys a yogart for 41 cents. Then we see me again at the ANGELS concert, eating some popcorn. ~ ~ Later, Jodie tells the kid about the one eyed rooster who was attacked by the 666 dogs in 1979; the very same year that the movie was made by the same guy who made FLASH DANCE and 9 1/2 WEEKS. ~ ~ "You have a lot of different looks Greg." Ken Kemp, 1987. ~ ~ What can I say? I'm probably one of the top five actors in the world right now in the 29 to 59 range. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS CHRIS WOOD: Some guy named Chris Wood was the co-screenwriter of 1977's THE SPY WHO LOVED ME. The one that featured a funky 70s disco sound score. ~ ~ NIGGA NOTES: To all of my beloved sidekick drinking buddy niggers out there; I know you gotta do what you gotta do. But I gotta do what I gotta do too. Me Tarzan, you my bitch Jane.  ~ ~ RLDS MISSIONARY IMMPOSSIBLE RM NOTES: The crazy guy from Evergreen, Colorado who tried to impress Jodie Foster by shooting President Reagan with my legendary [1947ish] model 17 K-frame SMITH & WESSON .22 666 revolver shooter was named Hinckley. Because that was about the same time that the crazy hyperactive Gordon B. Hinckley started trying to impress all of those worldly English lit graduates from Yale and Brown. Back when Ken Kemp had returned to BYU's law school after getting an undergraduate degree in mainstream media communications.

No comments: