Saturday, February 14, 2015

DAY 87

Just when I thought that it was all over and I would never ever get a call from my favorite child actress, I get this amazing jackpot sign of all signs at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3303999/lindsay-lohan-gives-out-chance-to-win-present-04/fullsize/ ~ ~ And yes, I would hit that more than once in one night even if she was just doing me for the child support money. She's that good of an actress, all things considered. ~ ~ [The kind you only pay after the usual contract obligations and performance requirements, of course of course, yada yada.] ~ ~ What else is new? ~ ~ Oh yeah, we just found out that Obama is not even an American citizen. ~ ~ So now I get to indulge myself in all the underage teenager sucky fucky fun that I want at: http://www.pagetopremiere.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-Shot-2013-06-15-at-12.26.20-PM.png ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ P.S. PAM: Don't worry your little heart out my darling. I AM is going to take care of all of your needs before you know it. ~ ~ EVEN STEVEN NOTES: At the climax of GREASE 2, Drew puts a Hawaiian flower [productions] lei over my look alike GSR/TWN figure. And then we see Steven Fresh dancing with his date Ornella Fresh from IT STARTED IN NAPLES. Who tells him that they can still remain friends. Even if it means that the two can get together every once in awhile for a little bit of flirty fishing action. Nothing wrong with that. Just as long as you two kids keep the big picture in mind. ~ ~ P.S. MISS CARDIN: You go to Utah, and you give Steven Fresh a hand with his lonely heart divorce problems, I pay you back. ~ ~ What do you want from me?.. A solid gold toilet? Like that's ever going to happen. ~ ~ I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT NOTES: Frankly, I don't really give a fuck if I get married to Pam Anderson for legal reasons and or Evangeline Lilly; there is no such thing as bad pussy. If the money is right of course. ~ ~ P.S. SANDRA BULLOCK: You buy that unlisted property from the Brand family on Lopez Island, you get first dibs. ~ ~ Whatever, be prepared to pay such a full price for it that you might want to bring in a few investment partners on the Roberts Point [tax haven] deal just to minimize your latest risky business venture exposure.

No comments: