Monday, February 16, 2015

THE PINK HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET

In that prophetic Providential REV.11:1 $1100 jackpot movie entitled MY DATE WITH DREW, we see the physical transfiguration movie poster for PRACTICAL MAGIC. Wherein Sandra Bullock and Nichole Kidman pool their considerable resources in order to pay for my secret private island pirate cove on the south side of [George] Lopez Island from the Brand Family Estate. Before it falls into the hands of some filthy dirty alien looking pig eating Red Chinese capitalist real estate speculator trust out of Vancouver, BC. ~ ~ Do I make myself crystal clear? ~ ~ Or do I have to beat the shit out of you two while my two niggers hold you two down while I fuck you two in the ass? ~ ~ Talk about a little hot three-way action on the side. ~ ~ "We're the first!" [GREASE 2] ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ SNL 40 NOTES: Smiley Sire Us' cover of 50 WAYS TO LEAVE YOUR LOVER is what tipped the scales of justice on Sunday night. Even though most of the people there were democratic fascists on the order of Clyde Lewis and Paul McCarthy, like at: http://nypost.com/2015/02/15/how-jon-stewart-turned-lies-into-comedy-and-brainwashed-a-generation/ ~ ~ ~ ~ Oh yeah, Obama was born in Hawaii in your wildest dreams. And I AM is already the de facto KING OF ENGLAND whose honorary graduate degree name/title is King David. Just for the shits and giggles. ~ ~ Now, how about my Canadian passport and marriage certificate and driver's license for my green 1974 GTV? ~ ~ What? You don't like having a little fun on the side?.. Like at: http://videorgasm.net/post/93998884944/sex-videos ~ ~

No comments: