Tuesday, March 24, 2015

DUH, JUSTIN BEIBER IS NOT A NATURAL BORN US CITIZEN

After a nice walnut chichen pasta bowl yesterday, and the prerequisite follow up nap, I decided to see a few of the earlier SEINFELD 1990ish episodes that I never got around to watching. So I reviewed the one about Jerry attending that D&C 58 feast for his relatives from the lost tribes of Israel, entitled THE PONY REMARK. ~ ~ Wherein we see non other than Elaine Venice sitting at the kiddies' table; joking about today's illegal immigrants prophecy by Billy Idol, circa 1987, at: http://www.metrolyrics.com/mony-mony-lyrics-billy-idol.html ~ ~ So then I kept the DVD in my player and went ahead and watched the next episode about her pesto sauce boyfriend from Seattle who starts a race war in the end. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ JUST FOR LAUGHS NOTES: Here is Miley walking up to some SEINFELD stand-up comedy nightclub in LA wearing Clarice's sexy low-cut dinner outfit that was featured at the end of HANNIBAL:2, at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3327645/miley-cyrus-steps-out-after-patrick-schwarzenegger-photos-emerge-07/fullsize/ ~ ~ I like a girl who knows how to swing both ways. That is if she likes it of course; I'm not into making people do what they don't want to do. ~ ~ Which is why I find the 1964 Civil Rights Act of LBJ et al to be so creepy and disturbing, and just plain weird, from a natural law point of view.

No comments: