Tuesday, May 19, 2015

HOW TALL IS GEORGE?

According to GOOGLE, the Jewish Greek actor who played George on SEINFELD [Jason Alexander] is 5'5", and the Jewish Greek journalist actor named George Stephanopolus is 5'7". ~ ~ And no I am not being petty by bringing this up at this time. Since two nights ago I had a flash vision of Woody Allen standing in my room looking at my DVD collection set of the first 4 LEPRECHAUN movies. ~ ~ Sadly, I don't have any of the LEP IN THE HOOD follow up movies. Or I would definitely be all over those too like white on rice. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS SPIKE LEE: You strange Chinatown name is about the liberal Brooklyn Jewish neo con media spiking the truth about Barack Obama not being a US citizen. And that's the triple truth. For example, see: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/19/duke-professor-responds-to-criticism-about-online-comments-made-regarding/ ~ ~ Meanwhile, I'm having more fun than a barrel of monkeys, like at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3373137/irina-shayk-adriana-lima-chopard-party-03/fullsize/

No comments: