Friday, May 15, 2015

I AM IRRATIONAL MAN

Woody Allen told DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD that MATCH POINT was the most Providential movie production in his entire career, at: http://deadline.com/2015/05/woody-allen-cannes-interview-irrational-man-1201427066/ ~ ~ Because the movie is basically a prophetic stand-in for the annual royal grass court games at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen%27s_Club_Championships ~ ~ Don't kid yourself. Mr.Allen may not even own a computer, but he does have a girlfriend who prints out all of my blog posts for him on a DAILY MAIL, London type basis. ~ ~ See this prophetically inspired 1776 train ride clip for instance at: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie/irrational-man/review/795347 ~ ~ "I'm ahead of the curve..." says the Joker to the Batman. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ LOST BOYS NOTES: In the third one, the transfigured Elizabeth Hurley look alike author of the TWILIGHT vampire books and movies hands Frog a photo of my lost girlfriend, who looks like a boy, a.k.a. Keira Knightley, at 9:28 minutes. ~ ~ FULL DISCLOSURE NOTES: DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD banned me from posting any comments on their insider blog about five years ago. ~ ~ PS CRAIG FERGUSAN: Never forget about that white dishwasher repairman family man with children, named 'Mr.Fergusan' getting electrocuted to death in Florida right when the niggers started to riot in Ferguson; HA HA HA HA HA HA... MY OWN PRIVATE FILMAKER NOTES: I attended every SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL event in Park City, Utah during the 1980s; and all I ever got was a smile and a [we'll call you] thank you for my business card from Ethan Coen and the director of SEX LIES AND VIDEO. ~ ~ Then I attended the SIFF premier movie at the EGYPTIAN in Seattle. Where the French 16mm camera man on F FOR FAKE walked right up to me and said that he wanted to be involved in my next Orson Welles look alike film. ~ ~ If I could afford to pay union scale of course; plus a respectable amount of Italian style cash under-the-table per dium.

No comments: