Saturday, May 16, 2015

I AM MANHATTAN

There have been a lot of great Woody Allen movies about me over the years. But my favorite one still has to be the one about my own private physical transfiguration experiences that were so artistically portrayed in 50 shades of gray tones in MANHATTAN. ~ ~ BROADWAY DANNY ROSE being a close second. Not to mention THE PURPLE ROSE OF CAIRO and TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN. ~ ~ True, the last days' status quo of sodom and Egypt is over, dead, but the fun has just begun at: http://www.justjared.com/2015/05/14/miley-cyrus-ariana-grande-debut-dont-dream-its-over-music-video-collaboration-watch-now/?ref=footer ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ SEINFELD NOTES: Today's date is the same death date on Susan's tombstone in THE FOUNDATION episode for a wrap up of George's contributions to the Clinton's phony baloney plastic banana good time rock'n roll foundation. Both Georges being a little bit on the short side of 5'7". ~ ~ Not that Charlize Theron or Nicole Kidman have a problem with that. ~ ~ PS DONALD TRUMP: Now that George finally married his devil woman who hates my good friend BiBi, look for his probate estate on Lake Como to suddenly come on the market. ~ ~ I'm thinking that my wife Gwenyth Paltrow is going to need a second bed and breakfast fly-fishing retreat after she buys that one for me in northwest Spain. ~ ~ You can't expect to keep and have a lot of wives if you do not have the means to keep them entertained while you are away having fun visiting your other wives. ~ ~ For example, my crazy sexy FFing wife Lindsay Lohan says that she has a friend in Monte Carlo who ownes a little hotel pensione just like the one in LAST TANGO IN PARIS. Which resembles the exact same place where Ken Keisler and I stayed in ROMA, circa 1988. ~ ~ For that small hotel in Siena, Italia where I like to spend my Christmas seasons every year. ~ ~ God damn!! All I need now is a used yard-sale price SONY video camera like the one that David Lynch used to make his last feature length film, plus a sound man, plus a lighting man, plus two really hot sexy actresses who can also sing; and I'm in like Flint. ~ ~ PS MR.& MRS. JUSTIN THEROUX: Last night I dreamed that the three of us were sitting around a table trying to come up with an amicable engagement-divorce settlement. ~ ~ How about this?.. Since I'm older than JT, I fuck Jen and her same age friend in the feature length Internet movie. And JT gets to fuck two actresses that are much younger than he is, if in fact they have the acting talent. ~ ~ Believe it or not; I'm not interested in throwing good money after bad money. ~ ~

No comments: