Saturday, May 23, 2015

MATCH POINT

The Providentially lucky tennis club pro in MATCH POINT is Irish; for when the time would come that they normalized homosexual marriage in Ireland. ~ ~ Ergo, that portrait of Queen Elizabeth II above the used TV at the PISTOL ANNIE'S pawn shop in LEP 3. ~ ~ Wherein the little marred servant in the BOOK OF MORMON says on TV that "... the signs point to a tragedy about to happen." Due to today's Republican neo con party making a huge "... bet of lies." regarding Barack Obama's fake birth certificate. ~ ~ "I'm so fucking mad I could punch my fist through a wall !!" Said my next door neighbor Tammy, yesterday. ~ ~ Who is one little right-on-the-money crazy bitch; most of the time. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS CLYDE LEWIS: Your upsetting dreams that are keeping you awake all night are about the upcoming [REV.16] civil war earthquake in America. Not the new world order, per se; "State against state, county against county, city against city..." [2bc.info] ~ ~ PS MICHAEL MEDVED: You are lying about the abomination of desolation in MARK 13:14 for the very same [Jewish problem] reason that your are lying about the lost ten tribes of Israel in JER:31, EZE.38, and ISAIAH 11. ~ ~ In other words, you have more in common with the moderate Republican leadership of the Mormon church than I have. ~ ~ And please stop the delusional nonsense about the Jews not killing the Holy One of Israel. ~ ~ PS ELTON JOHN: Oh for God's sake, stop it already. And get your hand off of my knee. ~ ~ I do like you, but not in that way. "You're kind of sweet, and you're kind of mean." To paraphrase ANOTHER 9 1/2 WEEKS meets me fucking two of my girly boyfriends for at least 9 weeks on my 51' yatch in Seattle. ~ ~ Can't wait to see which movie was the best at SIFF. ~ ~ PS OLIVER: Typically, first time full-budget directors like to hire a camera man who can almost direct the entire movie for them. ~ ~ Do you really want to be reduced to that late career level at this point your life just because I can offer you a couple of big ones for a 9 1/2 weeks gig?

No comments: