Monday, November 9, 2015

BUBBA HO-TEP IS IT

Right now I'm in the middle of re-examining BUBBA HO-TEP's 2002 prophecy about the time when Elvis Trump and Dr.Carson team up to take out Jeb Bush et all in Texas. ~ ~ Remember, it doesn't matter how rich one is when it comes to health and longevity. Everybody gets to play the same role. ~ ~ You can't take it with you, yada yada. ~ ~ For example, George W. recently had the exact same $250,000 back surgery that Bonney Lake's Bruce Troxell had recently. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ HIPSTER NOTES: The king broke his hip in BUBBA HO-TEP for a warning about the end to happy hippie fascism. ~ ~ Which is what THE BIG LEBOWSKI:II is going to be all about. ~ ~ Personally, I could care less if Angelina Jolie insists on directing. All I want to know is who's in it, and how much will it cost me? ~ ~ PS TARANTINO: The eternal Christ like principle of love has nothing to do with racism. ~ ~ It's far past high time that you and your immature Jew boy friends grow up and graduate from high school. ~ ~ The time bomb that brought down the Danite airliner over Moses' Mt.Sinai was confirmation of the Clock Boy's time-bomb at the end of DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER. ~ ~ PS JIM CARREY: You can't have your chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and eat it too; i.e. you pay me what you owe me, in one form or the other, or it's all over for you. ~ ~ Not metaphorically speaking. ~ ~ PS ELIZABETH HURLEY: I do hope that you keep those trout pounds on your country estate near Wales fully stocked with German brown trout. ~ ~ You know me; I much prefer one star rated restaurants that are located in the French countryside over most four star rated movies. ~ ~ Not always, but most of the time.

No comments: