Monday, November 30, 2015

JUNK IT

The fad junk science happening in Paris right now is being confirmed by the climate change Pope of Rome telling everyone down in Africa today that black people are the same as white people. ~ ~ Hence the JEW YORK TIMES is still reporting with a straight face that Barack Obama was not born beside his grandmother in a British hospital in Kenya. ~ ~ What goes around comes around. ~ ~ You Jew it to me. I Jew it to you. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ TWN NOTES: The proverbial two-weeks-notice movie plot line cliché in OCEAN'S 12 has very thematic similarities with the two weeks long moral climate change that is now happening in Paris. ~ ~ [Think AN AMERICAN VAMPIRE IN PARIS meets AN AMERICAN VAMPIRE IN LONDON.] ~ ~ Sometimes I get that erie dear-in-the-headlights feeling in the middle-of-the-night that I need to slow it down a bit in order to give my very successful and busy readers, who have real jobs, careers and family obligations, enough time to catch up with me. ~ ~ When this happens, I usually just bide my time by laying back and relaxing and watching the various prophetically inspired mormon vampire polygamist movies that I have at: http://horrorpedia.com/2013/02/07/the-vampire-happening/ ~ ~ This way, I stay on the ball and keep up with the latest gossip pix about Lindsay Lohan and Emma Watson et al. ~ ~ For example, last night I watched THE BIG LEBOWSKI while taking copious screenplay idea notes about how I would cast Brad Pitt in THE SON OF LEBOWSKI sequel. ~ ~ For whatever it's worth. I finally came to the conclusion that it would never work if we could not get the same two Coen brothers to make it. ~ ~ Too complicated. Too many ins and outs. Too many busy schedules. ~ ~ Too much money? Nah, that was the last thing on my mind.

No comments: