Monday, November 23, 2015

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT

Jesus Christ people. Even my immature and uneducated futurist psychedelia 16 year-oldish underaged wife Miley Cyrus has enough common sense, and gets it enough, to open her new MILEY'S DEAD PETZ tour in some art theater venue located in the Jewish orthodox north side of Chicago. ~ ~ Talk about billions of $$$$$$ in free publicity for my upcoming Janis Joplin biopic, directed by Oliver Stoned. ~ ~ Oh boy. I'm gonna get it whenever and as often as I want it. ~ ~ GREG/RELF/TWN ~ ~ PS BRAD PITT: Haven't you wasted enough opportunities in your life time already to double-fuck two 16 year-olds at a time? ~ ~ Dude. Get real. It's time to come out of the closet. ~ ~ Heaven is a place on earth where the men have 7 wives, like in ISAIAH 4, etc. And the crazy women in your life are not even allowed to vote in any of today's country club federal prison stylings elections; only locally. ~ ~ 11-12-13 NOTES: You won't get OCEAN'S 12 if you don't see OCEAN'S 11 first. Same thing goes for AP:I,II,III and LEPRECHAUN:I,II,III. ~ ~ Therefore I would recommend that we shoot THE BIG LEBOWSKI:II&III at the same time. ~ ~ Just to get it all over with rather quickly. ~ ~ Because after last night's [Dan] rather disturbing dream sequences, Jesus promised me that he would scare up another 100 big ones for us if we make two of them at a time, and save everybody a lot of time and money. ~ ~

No comments: